Project Status March 6, 2023
The Construction contractor is prepping for larger scopes of work after the latest rain events. Below are the latest construction updates:
- Effluent piping continues to be constructed from the desilting tank to the existing catch basin
- Began drilling dewatering wells
- Continue constructing the dewatering well discharge piping
- The intersection at Eighth and Coronado Avenue has been closed and construction fencing is being installed.
- Demolition of existing masonry wall and footing
- Electrical work to power each dewatering pump
- Dewatering for deep underground structures
- Shoring contractor will mobilize heavy equipment to begin sheet-pile installation.